Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.authenticliving.in.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information relating to an individual.
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention, and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom Authentic Living will disclose such information.
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .in, .au, .uk, etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Users may be asked for:
- Contact data such as your email address and phone number.
- Demographic data such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code.
- Data regarding your usage of the Authentic Living Platform and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Authentic Living Platform.
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us, such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters or uploaded on the platform in connection with the Authentic Living Platform.
The information collected from you by Authentic Living may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules. “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean personal information relating to -
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details.
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions.
- Sexual orientation.
- Medical records and history.
- Information received by a body corporate under a lawful contract or otherwise.
- Contact details of family members or any other person who can be treated as your emergency contact.
Authentic Living will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like adjusting the pricing, currency and mode of payment.
- Billing address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, bill you for the payment, and provide you the service!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your program and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you opt in to our communication, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to send future communications.
When visitors or users submit a form, we capture the IP Address for spam protection. We also capture the email address and might capture other personal data included in the Form fields.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing addresses.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Authentic Living may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our service
Information you provide helps us respond to your service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the (Indian) Contract Act, 1872, and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.
Children’s and Minor’s policy
Authentic Living strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online Authentic Living Platform and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Authentic Living Website and Authentic Living Platform are not intended for use by minors, Authentic Living respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
Online Advertising we use
From time to time we may use Google AdWords Remarketing to trigger display ads across the Internet. AdWords Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of The Coaching Institute website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER.
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt-out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager.
How we Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for analytics, marketing, payment gateways, and third party embedding.
We accept payments through PayPal & RazorPay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal & RazorPay, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
CASUAL VISITORS NOTE:
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, collected, processed, stored, used, disclosed or retained, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by Authentic Living. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing/deletion, as Authentic Living cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Authentic Living in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Authentic Living takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Authentic Living business.
- No administrator at Authentic Living will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer, and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Authentic Living does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Authentic Living by sending an email to email@example.com . You shall be liable to indemnify Authentic Living due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Authentic Living makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents, or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of Authentic Living is assisting the Practitioners to maintain and organise such information. Authentic Living may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to Practitioners who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of Authentic Living is assisting the End Users to access information relating to them. Authentic Living may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant End Users, or to their Practitioners.
- Notwithstanding the above, Authentic Living is not responsible for the confidentiality, security, or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Authentic Living shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Authentic Living including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- If a User uses the Authentic Living Platform or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
END-USERS NOTE: THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL END-USERS.
- As part of the registration/application submission process that is available to End-Users on this Website, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the End-Users.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Authentic Living prior to reading the privacy statements, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, processed, stored, used or disclosed, then you may access, modify and delete such information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users have the right to restrict processing. They can ask Authentic Living to stop processing their data or stop a certain kind of processing. Their data can remain in place if they choose.
- Users have the right to be notified in the event of a personal data breach that compromises their personal data within 72 hours of your first learning of the breach.
- At times, Authentic Living conducts a User survey to collect information about End-Users' preferences. These surveys are optional and if End-Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous.
- Authentic Living may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of services.
- All Authentic Living employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and Information.
- To the extent necessary to provide End-Users with the services through the Authentic Living Platform, Authentic Living may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Authentic Living. These third-party service providers have access to information needed to process payments but may not use it for other purposes.
PRIVACY STATEMENTS : THIS SECTION APPLIES TO ALL USERS.
- All the information provided to Authentic Living by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data, is voluntary. You understand that Authentic Living may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, for:
- The purpose of providing you access to the Authentic Living Platform
- The data can be used for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes,
- Sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- For the purpose of communication, as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the practitioners and their practice,
- Debugging customer support related issues
- Purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact 2. Information.
- Authentic Living also reserves the right to use the information provided by or about the End-User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or features on the Authentic Living Platform.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analysing usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analysing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- Processing payment instructions including those through independent third-party service providers such as payment gateways, banking and financial institutions, pre-paid instruments, and wallet providers for the processing of payment transactions or deferral of payment facilities.
- By providing us with the Personal Information you authorize Authentic Living (including its business partners and affiliates) contact you on your telephone number(s) and email for any purpose including those mentioned in this subsection 3.4 above, even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR services. Your authorization shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated in the manner as provided in clause 3.9 below.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Authentic Living Platform, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Authentic Living may require the User to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Authentic Living services. Authentic Living will collect such information for the billing and payment processes, but not limited to disclosure of such information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operations. Verification of information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Authentic Living and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research, and development, and User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Authentic Living may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser.
- Authentic Living encourages the User to read the privacy policies of that website.
- Authentic Living maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that Authentic Living does not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your email address to a third party without your consent.
- Authentic Living has implemented best international market practices and security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the services through the Authentic Living Platform, Authentic Living shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
- Authentic Living implements reasonable security practices and procedures and has a comprehensively documented information security programme.
Your Acceptance of these Terms